EMERGENCY ALARM SYSTEMS FOR INTERCOM SYSTEMS
Welcome to the Emergency Alarm System For Intercom Systems Page. This Page Discusses the Emergency Alarm Systems Designed to Turn a Press Button Intercom System Into a Radio Linked Emergency Alarm.
Using the Email Reply Facility, You Can Make an Inquiry The Emergency Alarm Systems or Any Other Requirements Relating To Alarm Systems That You May Have.
VIGIL-AIDE EMERGENCY ALARM FITTED TO AN INTERCOM OR EXISTING ALARM SYSTEM.
In many existing retirement establishments, the only method the resident has of seeking assistance is the pressing of one of a small number of emergency assist buttons located in the shower/toilet, living and bedroom areas.
If the resident falls and cannot get to the press button, the resident cannot seek assistance and may not be found for a number of hours. Also, the cost of converting a manual press button alarm system to a radio linked system to assist a small number of residents who have the problem of falling can be prohibitive for the retirement complex.
HOW THE ALARM WORKS TO OVERCOME PROBLEM
The add on alarm consists of a:
- Small personal radio transmitter worn by the resident 24 hours per day
- A radio receiver connected to one of the press button unit.
- The alarm is quickly and easily fitted to any call point and is powered from a 9 volt power pack.
- The addition of a limited number of add on radio linked alarm systems can turn even the most basic alarm system into an effective radio linked system suitable for use by residents or patients who suffer from falls and need to call for assistance when they are down.
- There is no need to spend large sums of money upgrading an existing system for the benefit of a few residents.
- It is easily fitted to most alarm or intercom systems and is connected across the press button contacts of the existing alarm system. This therefore provides a cost efficient solution to solving what can be an expensive problem.
- The system immediately provides a method of communication to the resident no matter where they are located in their room and in what position (in bed, on the floor etc)
- The system can be moved from room to room as required.
- Radio transmission by coded radio signal enabling alarm units to be located in adjacent rooms.
- Will generally work to most intercom systems.
- Receiver powered from 9 volt power pack.
- Transmitter completely portable and can be supplied either in water proof or non water proof versions.
Generally two weeks after placement of order.
Only installation required is the connection of the alarm output lead across the press button contacts. This can be arranged as required.
Complete installation information is supplied with the alarm.
The alarm can be purchased outright or can be rented over a 12 month or 24 month period with a residual at the end of the rental period.
Rental provided through Our Rental Company. Terms and Conditions Apply.
Email to D.C.T. Associates Pty Ltd
RETURN TO HOME PAGE
Last updated: 28th October 1999
This page is the Emergency Alarm page of D.C.T. Associates Pty Ltd, ACN 007 966 145, designers and manufacturers of specialised alarm systems for the hearing and physically disadvantaged.